Photonics France is conducting a Photonics4Health event on July 2nd, 2020. This event is included in the frame of the "Photonics Online Meetings", which is a set of 10 meetings in different areas of photonics.
Given the health crisis currently affecting the operational capacity of our industry and commercial prospecting actions, Photonics France, the French Federation of Photonics, is stepping up its efforts by offering clients and suppliers of technologies and services an opportunity to exchange and initiate new projects.
- A day of meetings with the key players in photonics industry, with no boundaries, by videoconference from your office
- An average of 10 meetings of 20 minutes each between clients and technology & service providers
- Your R&D/production/commercial/purchasing teams mobilized all day long
- Live demonstrations/experimentations/showroom/softwares
- Virtual conferences via videoconferencing on a user-friendly and intuitive platform
- An hotline available at all times
Meet the players in the photonics industry, R&D and innovation to:
- Identify technological expertises and solutions
- Introduce your projects and exchange with clients and partners
- Develop your business network
- Target funders (public or private)