The Photonics4 Cultural Heritage workshop aims to
- discuss opportunities for development and innovation in the sector of artistic and cultural heritage conservation, made possible by the use of photonic technologies;
- establish and strengthen synergies and collaborations between photonic technology producers and end-users;
- promote investment opportunities for photonics.
The event addresses:
- Professionals in the art and historical and cultural heritage sector, interested in innovating through the use of enabling and digital technologies
- SMEs and start-ups manufacturing photonic technologies
- Clusters, agencies, and competence centers
- Investors and financial institutions
- Universities and research institutions
You can download the event flyer.
Any further details as well as the registration link will be published soon.