Registration is open for the first roadshow: Agritech: agriculture at the centre of the digital economy.
The first in this series of events for the photonics industry aims to provide SMEs, in particular, with solutions on how to overcome the barriers to market in the agriculture and food industries. The event is hosted by the CNR IFAC team together with the Tuscany Region. Day one of the event will be held in Florence, while day two will be hosted by the Regional Experimental Farm located in Alberese (Grosseto).
Who should attend?
• Companies / SMEs / Corporates
• Government entities (national/ regional/ local)
• Education Providers / Academia / Universities
• Clusters / Associations/ Business intermediaries
• Entrepreneurs and start-ups
• Development/ Innovation Agencies
• RTO Investors
Focus of the event
• International experts will present on a range of topics including: current and future trends in investments in innovations; intellectual properties issues; the importance of photonics and technology in AgriFood; how best to prepare a successful presentation for investors.
• 'Ask the expert', an interactive session where delegates are invited to ask the experts to present a potential solution to their problem
• Pre-arranged business to business meetings will be organised to stimulate and strengthen collaborations.
• Project Coordinators will highlight the importance of public funding in supporting innovative SMEs.