A Photonics21 Work Group 6 Meeting on "Agriculture & Food" has been scheduled on 1 December 2022, starting at 4pm. The meeting will take palce digitally.
In the frame of the restructuring of the Photonics21 Platform, the working group on Agriculture & Food has been created.
The Work Group leaders Chris van Hoof and Janina Bolling invite you to become part of this work group and attend the introductory meeting on 1 December 2022.
During this meeting you will have the opportunity to listen to presentations from some of the Work Group members about their organisations and activities:
- European Optical Society, France
- CyRIC - Cyprus Research & Innovation Center, Cyprus
- AgroCares, Netherlands
- ENEA -Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development, Italy
- Brussels Photonics research group of the Vrije Universiteit Brussels, Belgium
- SINTEF, Norway
- Lumoscribe, Cyprus
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- CNR-IFAC, Italy
- optoPartner, France