Photonics21 is organising a workshop series to identify the Research and Innovation priorities for the Horizon Europe work programmes 2025 and 2026-2027.
Have your say in the process of identifying the areas of future funding and register to the workshops.
The workshops will continue the Photonics21 R&I priority process which has been launched alongside the Photonics Partnership Annual Meeting 2023 in Brussels. The aim of these workshops is to further discuss the future research and innovation priorities for photonics for the upcoming Horizon Europe work programme 2025.
- Climate, Mobility & Energy - 5 June 2023
- Digital Infrastructure - 27 June 2023
- Safety, Security, Space & Defence - 31 August 2023
- Agriculture & Food - 4 September 2023
- Core Photonics - 22 September 2023
Missing work group workshops will be published here as soon as a workshop is scheduled.
Contact us in case there are any open questions.