Remote sensing is a fast-growing technology using highly sophisticated sensors on satellites and other elevated platforms as well as on the ground, together with adaptive signal and image processing, to deliver many practical applications.
SPIE Remote Sensing has become a well-attended annual international meeting on this subject in Europe. With more than 400 attendees each year, and over 600 papers, it sees comprehensive coverage of scientific topics, applications, sensors, systems, and satellite platforms where more than 25 countries are represented.
• Remote Sensing for Agriculture, Ecosystems, and Hydrology
• Remote Sensing of the Ocean, Sea Ice, Coastal Waters, and Large Water Regions
• Sensors, Systems, and Next-generation Satellites
• Remote Sensing of Clouds and the Atmosphere
• Environmental Effects on Light Propagation and Adaptive Systems
• Active and Passive Microwave Remote Sensing for Environmental Monitoring
• Image and Signal Processing for Remote Sensing
• Remote Sensing for Environmental Monitoring, GIS Applications, and Geology
• Remote Sensing Technologies and Applications in Urban Environments
Co-located with the SPIE Security + Defence, this event will provide an excellent opportunity to explore new opportunities to collaborate with new partners from other related fields of activity. The Security + Defence Symposium also offers an Exhibition.
Two great meetings in one great location! The registration fee gains you access to all the conferences in both Remote Sensing 2019 and Security + Defence 2019.