The automotive industry is going through a rapid transformation, driven by electrification, autonomous vehicles, driver support systems, as well as changes in mobility patterns and city infrastructure.
These trends will significantly influence the physical design and capability of vehicles as well as the broader social and economic impacts of changes to car/fleet use.
The increased need for sensors in vehicles, in the electric/hybrid drivetrains and advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) up to autonomous driving systems, creates new significant opportunities for the integrated photonics industry.
After the great success of our previous virtual roadmap launch event, PhotonDelta is excited to announce our upcoming launch event for the automotive roadmap. Join our virtual launch of the Integrated Photonics for Automotive roadmap
- Learn how Photonic Integrated Circuits are going to play an important role in the automotive industry
- Inspiring keynote from Dr. Carlo van de Weijer, General Manager of AI Systems Institute at Eindhoven University of Technology
- Hear from various stakeholders during an interactive panel discussion
- Interact with all our speakers and panelists, during the entire event
- Get to meet likeminded enthusiasts and professionals during a virtual networking opportunity
The roadmap encompasses an overview of the grand challenges and trends in the automotive sector and how that will impact the need for technology and dynamics in the supply-chain. The roadmap also provides a deeper understanding of the various applications in which integrated photonics can play a role, with a strong focus on FMCW LiDAR and Fiber Bragg Grating interrogators.