The Photonics Partnership Annual Meeting has become the foremost high-level event for the European photonics industry, attend by more than 300 representatives including CEOs, heads of research institutions and representatives from the European Commission and EU Member States.
This year's Annual Meeting will kick off the Photonics21 Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda for the second half of the Horizon Europe programme. We kindly invite you to contribute and shape the research and innovation priorities for the coming years in this community process!
A distinguished speaker from the European Commission will provide the latest insights on the European Chips Act, how it will impact the photonics ecosystem and how to get involved. Moreover, you will receive the newest information on upcoming Horizon Europe calls in photonics.
This year's event will have as its dedicated focus the financing of innovative photonics start-ups and SMEs. Hermann Hauser, serial entrepreneur, co-founder of Amadeus Capital Partners and initiator of the European Innovation Council, and Brendan McDonagh, Senior Advisory at the European Investment Bank, will provide insights into financing gaps and opportunities.
Finally, the event will be the place to meet like-minded colleagues after a long pandemic and discuss exciting new projects over a beer or a glass of wine.
Draft agendas of the Work Group sessions:
- Work Group 1 - Digital Infrastructure
- Work Group 2 - Manufacturing
- Work Group 3 - Health
- Work Group 4 - Climate, Mobility & Energy
- Work Group 5 - Safety, Security, Space & Defense
- Work Group 6 - Agriculture & Food
- Work Group 7 - Core Photonics
- "Photonics21 Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda" - shape future Horizon Europe funding activities of the Photonics Partnership & other EU initiatives such as the Chips Act and Missions.
- Get first-hand information from the EU Commission on upcoming photonics call opportunities.
- Learn about Europe's dedicated financing support measures for photonics start-ups and SMEs – European Innovation Council & European Investment Bank
- Learn about the opportunities the „European Chips Act" will bring to the European photonics research and innovation ecosystem.
- Network with your peers and develop new ideas for future R&I projects in the exciting field of photonics.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Brussels!
If you would like to become a sponsor of the Photonics Partnership Annual Meeting 2022 and/or the Photonics21 Innovation Award have a look at the sponsoring package and contact us for further details via email@example.com.