- The Photonics21 Board of Stakeholders (BoS) is the main decision making body of the platform.
- According to the Terms of Reference it bears responsibility for defining, pursuing and implementing the objectives of Photonics21 – e.g. such as appointing Executive Board Members, approve and define annual activities, establish or discontinue work groups and appointing Work Group Chairs.
- BoS members can be only companies, institutes, universities and other organizations that either are Photonics21 members or employ a Photonics21 member.
- Each BoS member (affiliation) has a representative (person) that acts, speak and vote on behalf of the BoS member
- Each BoS Member automatically becomes an Associate Member of the Association (NEW; ToR §. 5 (3b))
- Currently 23 Board of Stakeholder positions are open for election in 2021.
- Closing date for submitting nomination letters to the Photonics21 Secretariat is the 25thSeptember 2021 (arriving latest at 24.00 h) – you can view the timetable of the Board of Stakeholders Election for any further details.
- You can download the template letter to nominate a Board of Stakeholders Candidate.
Board of Stakeholder
The Online election of the Photonics21 Board of Stakeholders will take place from 26th October to 9th November 2021.
According to the Terms of References there are specific time lines to be met
- for Registration as a Voter: 25th September 2021
- for Nomination as a BoS member/representative: 25th September 2021
- for the Online Voting Periode: 26th October – 9th November 2021