As of the closing date on 7 November 2023, a total of 125 Photonics21 voters participated in the two-week online election for the Photonics21 Board of Stakeholders. This corresponds to an impressive voting rate of 83.89%.
The following 14 organisations and member representatives have been successfully elected to the Board of Stakeholders, listed alphabetically by affiliation:
- Benjamin Wohlfeil, Adtran Networks SE
- Laura Gemini, ALPhANOV Centre Technologique Optique et Lasers
- Karin Ronijak, ams-OSRAM AG
- Patricia Segonds, European Optical Society
- Michał Nejbauer, Fluence Sp. z o. o.
- Arnold Gillner, Fraunhofer Institute for Laser Technology
- Dries Van Thourhout, Ghent University
- Elias Hontzopoulos, Hellenic Photonics Cluster (Hphos)
- Iwan Davies, IQE plc
- Lutz Aschke, Photonics Systems Holding GmbH
- Stefano Taccheo, Politecnico di Torino
- Andreu Llobera, Silicon Austria Labs GmbH
- Mircea Guina, Tampere University
- Joanne Wilson, TNO
The Photonics21 Secretariat extends a warm welcome to all newly elected members of the Photonics21 Board of Stakeholders!
You can find the list of all Board of Stakeholders members in our Board of Stakeholders section.