The conferences in SPIE Security + Defence crosses the divide between fundamental optical science and the application of the underpinning technologies in advanced defence and security systems.
Interact with fellow engineers, scientists, programme managers and policy makers on the latest developments in sensing, data and signal analysis, quantum science, optical technologies, and funding programmes.
Also while addressing the new challenges that continue to emerge: network-enabled capability/network-centric warfare evolve; asymmetric warfare: military operations in the urban theatre; and peace-keeping.
This year two more conferences have been added. The free exhibition offers access to over 35 participating companies as you make connections with suppliers and project partners.
• Target and Background Signatures
• Electro-Optical and Infrared Systems: Technology and Applications
• Electro-Optical Remote Sensing
• Technologies for Optical Countermeasures
• High Power Lasers: Technology and Systems, Platforms, Effects
• Advanced Free-Space Optical Communication Techniques and Applications
• Emerging Technologies
• Millimetre Wave and Terahertz Sensors and Technology
• Optical Materials and Biomaterials in Security and Defence Systems Technology
• Counterterrorism, Crime Fighting, Forensics, and Surveillance
• Quantum Technologies and Quantum Information Science
• Unmanned Sensors and Systems and Countermeasures
• Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for Micro- and Nanosystems in Security and Defence
• NEW - Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Defence Applications
With a European focus, this event attracts more than 445 attendees in the security and defense sector, and is collocated with SPIE Remote Sensing, allowing you to also take advantage of the cross-section of around 800 attendees and over 300 presentations, working in a technical area rich in solutions for the security and defence community.
This conference also includes an Exhibition. Explore new opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and potential new partners in industry, academia, and government from around the world. Co-located with the SPIE Remote Sensing, this event will provide an excellent opportunity to explore new opportunities to collaborate with new partners from other related fields of activity. The Defence + Security Symposium offers an Exhibition.
Two great meetings in one great location! The registration fee gains you access to all the conferences in both Remote Sensing 2019 and Security+Defence 2019, or register for the FREE Exhibition only pass.