In today’s edition we would like to provide you some more in depth information on our upcoming Photonics21 Annual Meeting on March 27 & 28 in Brussels and would like to remind you, that the special hotel rate will only be available by February 20, 2012.
An update and some more details on the Photonics21 proposal for a Photonics Public Private Partnership were subject of a Board of Stakeholders information meeting in Brussels and we like to share some of the information with you.
Furthermore, we would like to draw your attention to some upcoming events and further news:
• Photonics21 input to the Public Consultation on the SSL Green Paper
• Progress report on the SME participation in FP7 published
• Intensive Training on Entrepreneurship in Photonics, 5 to 14 March 2012, Brussels
• Photonics21 at the SPIE Photonics Europe in Brussels
• Fotonica 2012, 15 - 17 May 2012, Florence
• Photonex London, 26 April 2012, London
• Photonix 2012 Expo & Conference, 11-13 April 2012, Tokyo
We look forward to meeting you at the upcoming Photonics21 Annual Meeting 2012!
Enjoy reading the Photonics21 newsletter!