Board of Stakeholders
- the determination of all matters related to Photonics21
- defining, pursuing and implementing the objectives of Photonics21 according to its mission
- establishing or discontinuing Work Groups and appointing the Work Group Chairs
- electing the Executive Board including the President appointing or excluding BoS members
- receiving and approving the annual activity report from the President, including the activities of the Vice Presidents, the Executive Board, the Work Groups and the Photonics21 Secretariat;
- all necessary decisions on Photonics21 Membership issues and
- changing the Terms of Reference.
The membership in the Board of Stakeholders is granted on a personal basis. Generally BoS members are affiliated with organisations or entities concerned with photonics-related industrial or research activities in Europe.
You can download an overview on the members of the Photonics21 Board of Stakeholders.