Photonics21 Board of Stakeholders
- the determination of all matters related to Photonics21
- defining, pursuing and implementing the objectives of Photonics21 according to its mission
- establishing or discontinuing Work Groups and appointing the Work Group Chairs
- electing the Executive Board including the President appointing or excluding BoS members
- receiving and approving the annual activity report from the President, including the activities of the Vice Presidents, the Executive Board, the Work Groups and the Photonics21 Secretariat;
- all necessary decisions on Photonics21 Membership issues and
- changing the Terms of Reference.
The membership in the Board of Stakeholders is granted on a personal basis. Generally BoS members are affiliated with organisations or entities concerned with photonics-related industrial or research activities in Europe.
You can download an overview on the members of the Photonics21 Board of Stakeholders.
In addition to this you can receive further details on the geographical composition of the Photonics21 Board of Stakeholders.